What’s on the Lunch Menu at Long Ridge Tavern?
At Long Ridge Tavern in the Greenwich, CT area, we are known for serving delicious food, especially during lunch time! We have numerous lunch options that the whole family will enjoy any time of the week!
Check out our selection of entrees including:
- Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie – tantalize your taste buds with tender chicken strips, smothered in a creamy sauce with onions, carrots, mushrooms & potatoes, all topped with a puff pastry crust
- Grilled Angus Beef Burger – this delectable burger comes on an onion roll w/ lettuce, tomato & onion. Choose from a variety of prime cheeses, with sides of crispy french fries and tasty slaw
- Chicken Pasta – treat yourself with our grilled-to-perfection chicken strips, fresh spinach, tomato, Tagliatelli pasta in a garlic, wine sauce with Romano cheese
If you’re looking for something a little more on the lighter side, we offer a great selection of salads like:
- Chicken Cobb – mix up your average salad with some grilled chicken strips, mixed greens, ranch dressing, avocado, tomato, gorgonzola, bacon bits, & boiled egg
- Classic Caesar – kick back with this American classic featuring our house-made Caesar dressing, croutons & parmesan cheese
- Tavern Falls – get a taste of our Tavern fare with this salad with includes baby greens, Balsamic dressing, Gorgonzola cheese, glazed walnuts & Julienne Granny Smith apple
Don’t Forget! You can also add grilled chicken, duck breast or grilled shrimp as a topping.
Not just a great place for lunch…
What’s great about lunch at Long Ridge Tavern is we have more than just great food – we also have an antique shop available, as well as live music! So whether you are waiting for a table, or simply not ready to leave us, we have little treasures hidden throughout the shop and live music guaranteed to entertain. If you want to hear more about our elaborate lunch in Greenwich, CT, don’t hesitate to contact Long Ridge Tavern today!